Re: KiCad scripting supported in the release or not

Don't worry, Andy, I'm not going to stop the OS X dmg releases!

If no one else gets to this soon, I will dig into this.  I need to find out
why my build isn't working for Bernhard, and figure out the matrix of OS X
release and Python version that is currently supported, and figure out if
there's actually a gap.

Adam Wolf