Re: KiCad scripting supported in the release or not

I definitely see that there can be problems there.  I hope we can get most
users without a lot more work.

It would not be a huge amount of work for me to make a different build for
each OS X version every night.

Adam Wolf
Cofounder and Engineer
Wayne and Layne, LLC