Re: Signing the Mac builds

If you could look into it and see where are all the places the developer
associated with the signing key shows up--if it doesn't look like Wayne and
Layne "owns" KiCad, then having us sign it is probably something we could
get done in a few days, which might even mean we can do this for the stable
release!

Adam Wolf