Re: 3D refactor update

Hi Cirilo,
here some feedback in mswin:

first I had an error on building with dlfcn.h
then I solved adding dlfcn.c and dlfcn.h from
https://github.com/dlfcn-win32/dlfcn-win32
and changing
#include <dlfcn.h>
#include "dlfcn.h"

but then I have this file missing:
#include <pwd.h>

and I cannot find a correspondent in mswin...
may be someone of the dev could help?

thank you
Maurice

On 08/10/2015 12.31, easyw wrote:
Hi Cirilo,

thanks for the info
... I will try to build test3dmm only program...

If I can get it in linux, then I will try to build it also in win, and
if I succeed I will give you some feedback and tips for mswin :)

Maurice