Re: Found the source of Intel GPU suckitude in OpenGL

> On Oct 11, 2015, at 9:09 AM, Lorenzo Marcantonio <l.marcantonio@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> Note to laptop producers: why do you insist that a scrollwheel is more
> important than the third button? At least we have chording and/or
> xset/xinput…]

Why?

Because the dominant operating system doesn’t have standardized support for a three-button mouse. And its primary commercial competitor (of which I am a big fan) has only recently (well, ok, I suppose with the first Magic Mouse ten years ago) started supporting a two-button mouse.

That said, I use a Kensington Expert mouse, with four buttons and a scroll ring, and I will fight to the death anyone who tries to take them from me. (I have spares.)

-a