Re: Found the source of Intel GPU suckitude in OpenGL

On Mon, Oct 12, 2015 at 06:08:58AM -0700, Travis Ayres wrote:
> Win2k - that was almost 16 years ago. Isn't it unreasonable to expect
> things to work quickly across systems that are *that* old?

Given that there are however a lot of these machines around, the
original topic was about a laptop sold as windows seven compliant...

The 2K was just an example. Last time I've seen that PC (more or less 3
years ago), at another job I had a windows 3.1 box doing pbx accounting.

No, it didn't run on 95 either; windows 3.11 or bust :P

--
Lorenzo Marcantonio
Logos Srl