Re: Found the source of Intel GPU suckitude in OpenGL

> On 10/12/2015 8:44 AM, Maciej Sumiński wrote:
>> On 10/11/2015 03:37 PM, Marco Ciampa wrote:
>>> 2) the only mention to this is here:
>>>
>>> http://docs.kicad-pcb.org/en/pcbnew.html#_general_remarks
>>
>> There is also: http://kicad-pcb.org/post/known-system-related-issues/
>> Perhaps it could be moved to a permanent page (Help->Known issues or
>> something similar).
>>
>> Regards,
>> Orson
>>

> I like the idea of moving this to Help->Known Issues.  I would also like
> to see the section on Boost removed.  Building with Boost 1.56+ is
> already addressed in the building KiCad from source in the developers
> documentation which I just committed over the weekend.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Wayne

In which commit was this addressed?

Also, I would like to keep the information for reference at least for
some time. Remember that the default has been to use the bundled boost
1.54, which fails building on stock gcc 5.1 and 5.2 AFIK.

We could move the known system related issues page under the help menu.