Re: Steps to migrate projects from BZR4022 to 4.0.0

I would opt for "Legacy" (BZR 4022) vs "Release 4.0" since there were so
many changes. Front page of the migration document can have a list of the
most important externally visible changes like the file format change + new
features. Then we dig into the details such as some non-english layer names
breaking things and how to recover etc.

- Cirilo