Survey: what is the oldest PC machine that you currently use to work/develop?

Hello all,
since you are all talking about specs to run kicad...
Just let you know some time ago I made a small survey [1] in two electronic forum asking what are the oldest PC machine that people are still using in their projects.
Here is a list of that old machines:

10y old laptop: core2duo, 1.6GHz, Intel GM945, 1200x800 [quite painful experience]
Core2Duo iMac from 2008. OS X 10.9.
Pentium 4, 1Ghz Ram: 256MB Video: very old Ati Radeon with 256MB and OpenGL 2.0 Windows XP
CPU: Core2Duo E4500 @ 2.2GHz GFX: GeForce 9500GT, 512MB RAM: 2GB
Pentium 4 Nvidia 5200 128Mb, HDD 80Gb.
P4 2xxxGHz, RAM 1GB
HP Centrino 1.2GHz, RAM1.25GB, HDD 40GB
Pentium 4 3.0GHz RAM: 1GB, HDD 80GB, Ati Radeon 9550 128 mb.

I asked only for machines older than 5..7 years.
Some one also pointed me that there are people running kicad in a RPi :)

Regards,
Mario Luzeiro

[1] https://forum.kicad.info/t/survey-what-is-the-oldest-pc-machine-that-you-currently-use-to-work-develop/1308

Follow ups