Re: suggested resolution (and other specs)

I had been running KiCad nightlies in a VMWare Windows 7 Guest on top of OS
X about a year ago.  It worked pretty well, no major issues.  I blamed the
occasional slowness to VM wonkiness and didn't let it bother me too much.
I eventually switched to OS X native KiCad after I was able to get it to
reliably build, and work, on OS X, and just the fact that the windows
weren't "trapped" inside a VM window made me so much happier.

-Ian