Re: suggested resolution (and other specs)

This seems like something we should have on our website although I'm not
really sure what the practical lower limits would be.  I personally am
not interested in trying to get KiCad to work on 800x600 displays.  If
you want to spend you time trying to achieve this, by all means have at
it.  I would think 1024x768 is reasonable.