Re: suggested resolution (and other specs)

I would really like to see KiCad work better on 1366x768 screens. This was
pretty much the de facto standard laptop screen resolution until the last
year or two.

The laptop I currently use daily is this resolution and I expect to get
another few years out of it at least. I realize it is a fairly small
resolution, but it is what I have and I know is still super, super common.

Jon