Re: Survey: what is the oldest PC machine that you currently use to work/develop?

On Fri, Oct 16, 2015 at 09:23:36PM +0200, Marco Ciampa wrote:
> with a little display: 1366x768 with Ubuntu that takes away the upper bar
> (the left bar could be hidden)

Read somewhere stats saying 1366x768 is about 30% of the deployed machines...

> 1024x768 and that could be limiting for doing a demo/presentation (but
> higher resolutions could be scaled with some blurriness though)

Learn to demo with the keyboard and you'll have no problem!

> There are many (50% percent) dual core 2GB RAM/Pentium IV 1GB RAM still
> around in class/labs...

Yay! That's our Italy :P:P:P

Still wondering HOW are we in the G8 in the first place...

--
Lorenzo Marcantonio
Logos Srl