Re: Drawing arcs broken in pcbnew and footprint editor?

I shouldn't really be hijacking your thread -- but I hate the center->start->end ordering for drawing arcs. I think it should always be start->end->(center). It's really hard to make an arc meet up with other line drawings if I have to calculate and click on the center first.

Jacob