Re: PATCH: make handling of SetUseGerberExtensions() work

I think the proposed naming makes sense. I don't think we need to mark
it as deprecated, we could just remove it. I have not heard of a lot
of users that have discovered the python API, so I think the impact of
removing it when we have not yet made the stable release yet is very
limited. But if you wan to have a go with trying out how to warn about
deprecated funtions, go ahead. That is just my personal comment on
this matter.