Starting with Spanish GUI translation

Hello all,

I have just started translating KiCad GUI to Spanish. The existing translation is very old an only about 1% of the translation is done.

I'm about the 15% now, but I have a couple of questions and I hope this is the place to be answered.

When translating menu entries with hotkeys, sometimes the English hotkey letter isn't available in the Spanish translation, so, what is the better solution to solve this?

Example and options:

Original text:

Show &Layers

Spanish translation options:

1- Mostrar &capas
2- Mostrar capas &L

1 This option messes up the hotkey list between Languages
2 This works and shows the hotkey (Shouldn't hotkeys always be visible? Only a bunch of them are show in KiCad.

Do you have a better option?

A last question. When the translation be done, is it OK to post it here as an attachment?

Regards,
Iñigo Figuero.

Follow ups