Re: Eagle to KiCad conversion script, need comments.. good bad.. etc

Hi Lachian,

Your project seems to be nice, but I think that it can only be used as an Eagle script (ULP).

I do not use Eagle anymore, but from time to time,
I want to import an Eagle design available on the net.
Do you have a program that can run stand-alone, and generate a Kicad design from
the Eagle design?

Just curious,
Jean-Paul
AC9GH