Re: Have anyone used the footprint wizards on windows?

Hi

It looks like the message/console dialog was added in rev 6150, I think
this commit did not consider users to close the window...  The commit just
before, that is 6149 could be related. A third commit related to this is
6163.

@Jean-Pierre, all those commits were made by you, would you be so kind and
give the changes a second look?