Re: i18n strings missing

Le 27/10/2015 08:16, jp charras a écrit :

>>> And "Save report to file..." is also translated in French.
>>
>> Yes I know they are translatable, but do you actually see them translated?
>>
>> --
>>

>> Marco Ciampa
>
> Yes, of course.

Marco,
I had a look at your it.po file

I noticed the PoEdit version is a bit old. I have the 1.8.6 (you have a
version 1.5.4)
They can have a different behavior.

Looks like the file common/dialogs/wx_html_report_panel_base.cpp is not
taken in account and the not translated sentences ("Warnings" for
instance is not in .po list).
If I run Poedit/Update from sources, these not translated sentences are
loaded and appear it list.
Therefore your current it.po is missing "sentences to translate" found
in common/dialogs/wx_html_report_panel_base.cpp

--
Jean-Pierre CHARRAS