Re: update on 3D refactor

Le 28/10/2015 01:32, Cirilo Bernardo a écrit :
> Thanks to nickoe I'm finally able to build on MSWin and was able to
> get the dynamic plugins working on that platform. With some help on
> the kicad IRC channel I was able to make changes and verify that
> dynamic plugins work on OSX as well. (On MSWin I will need to do
> some more work - the file selector visuals are unbelievably ugly at the
> moment, but this really has nothing to do with dynamic plugins.)

You could derive PANEL_PREV_3D from a wxPanel instead of a wxStaticBox,
and use a wxStaticBoxSizer instead of a wxBoxSizer as main sizer for
PANEL_PREV_3D.

It fixes this issue, and using a wxPanel has some advantages (for
instance if you want to use wxFormBuilder to build a PANEL_PREV_3D base,
it is a basic "form" for wxFormBuilder .