Re: Clipper bugs fixes, suggest for update

Le 01/11/2015 14:15, Mário Luzeiro a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> During some tests I did (in my branch and related with 3d-viewer) I experienced some issues that I found to be related with Clipper.
>
> I updated it to latest head and it solve the bugs:
> http://sourceforge.net/p/polyclipping/code/HEAD/tree/trunk/
>
> Latest version is:
> Version   :  6.4.0
> Date      :  2 July 2015
>
> Kicad current version is:
> Version   :  6.2.1
> Date      :  31 October 2014
>

> I found also  that most of the issues are related with polygons that come from "bitmap 2 component" vectorial conversion.

Could you explain what issues your have encountered?

About polygons that come from "bitmap 2 component", I just fixed a bug
in polygon calculation, only used in these footprints having polygons.

This bugged code was used only in 3D viewer, and perhaps the issues you
encountered was not due to Clipper.

Of course, updating Clipper can be considered.

--
Jean-Pierre CHARRAS