Re: 3D Refactor: screenshots

What are the eight buttons buttons below the 3D veiw panel?  I hope you
do not intend to use I, T, L, R, etc. as button text.  Abbreviations are
frowned upon unless they are well know like PCB.  Also, the alignment of
the orientation coordinate controls needs fixed.  I do like the idea of
the view panel.