Re: 3D Refactor: screenshots

On Tue, Nov 3, 2015 at 4:03 AM, Wayne Stambaugh <stambaughw@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> What are the eight buttons buttons below the 3D veiw panel?  I hope you
> do not intend to use I, T, L, R, etc. as button text.  Abbreviations are
> frowned upon unless they are well know like PCB.  Also, the alignment of
> the orientation coordinate controls needs fixed.  I do like the idea of
> the view panel.

The text are only place holders; the buttons are intended to be icons for
Top, Bottom, Left, Right, Front, Back, Isometric view, and Update.  The
Update
button was intended to recalculate the view given the Offset/Rotation/Scale
parameters but I'm still thinking about what to present in that particular
GUI;
a few people have reported that my file selector is inconvenient on their
computer
because it takes up a large part of the screen, so I'm thinking of ways to
trim
things without sacrificing the preview.

- Cirilo