Re: RC2 blockers?

On 11/3/2015 5:34 AM, Tomasz Wlostowski wrote:
> On 03.11.2015 20:13, Javier Serrano wrote:
>> On Tue, Nov 3, 2015 at 12:39 AM, Wayne Stambaugh <stambaughw@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>> Yes.  The P&S router still has a serious segfault issue.  I've talked to
>>> Tom about it and he is working on it.  As soon as the fixes are
>>> committed, I will be rolling out rc2.  I'm hoping it will be soon.
>>
>> Last time I saw Orson and Tom we were in Australia and they both
>> looked like they could really use a few days/weeks of vacation. They
>> stayed there and I am back in Geneva. I will talk with them when they
>> are back, which is the 9th for Tom and the 17th for Orson.
>
> Hi guys,
>
> Here's an updated version of the patch. Wayne, if you haven't committed
> the one I've sent you previously, please take this one. It also fixes
> one more issue and removes the pritnfs() reported by Joseph. Sorry it
> took so long.
>
> Greetings from AU
> Tom

I committed your patch in r6294.  Thanks for taking time from your
vacation to fix the problem.  If I would have known you were on
vacation, I would have told you to wait until you got back to fix it.  I
think we could have survived a few more days without this fix.  Enjoy
the rest of you vacation.

Folks, please test P&S router as much as possible.  If there are no more
p&s router crashes reported in the next few days, I'll try to roll out
rc2 this weekend.

Thanks,

Wayne