Re: About collaboration, simulation, documentation, organisation, usability and documentation

>I think, that many developers just seek for an opportunity to realize their
ambitions somewhere.

If it were true, then no open source project would have a lack of man power.

We don't control the name of bzr branches, we don't even control the
existence of branches as launchpad shows everyones personal branch on
the kicad page.
People are free to name them whatever they want.

xzcvczx is a fork of cirilo-bernardo's. It is the same refactor.

~mrluzeiro/kicad/kicad_new3d-viewer is the ray tracing viewer. This is
not a refactor. Its a different direction to improve rendering.