Re: About collaboration, simulation, documentation, organisation, usability and documentation

This starts to be a debate of opinions.

> What are their amibtions?

I've met many developers that wanted to create something cool that many will
be using. And they end up an application of no use that is used only by
themselves. I was like that too when I was younger. My idea was that if they
see a real application that many are using, they may get interested.
If you tried to cast fishing nets say in wxWindows forums, someone might get
caught and help.
You can't loose by trying that.

        Martin.

Vystup z řady a zřiď si taky originální email! @bigboss.cz, @dablik.cz, @potvurka.cz, @tajny.cz... zdarma na http://email.sms.cz