Re: About collaboration, simulation, documentation, organisation, usability and documentation

>When I hear that UI refinement is not necessary. I cringe

Don't confuse UX with UI. UX is User Experience, it includes UI but it
also includes workflow which is highly opinionated stuff like Wayne
mentioned where its selection toolbars vs. hotkeys.

Yes, the UI isn't the greatest and I don't think anyone would argue it
doesn't need improvement. And people are free to work on improving it.

>Why the name changes to industry standards? (ie Footprint=Module)
I fixed that over a year ago ;) I also redid the hotkey editor UI
because of it too. Because anyone is free to submit changes to improve
KiCad.