Re: RC2

Le 06/11/2015 19:23, Wayne Stambaugh a écrit :
On 11/6/2015 1:18 PM, Andrew Zonenberg wrote:
I'm on Debian 7 amd64. A couple of other people in #kicad managed to
reproduce the issue as well and I think most were linux based too.
If this is the case and there is no report for this already, please
submit one so we can track it.  I use Debain testing and will attempt to
reproduce it on my system when I get a chance.  I doubt I'll have time
to look at it today but I will have time over the weekend.

I tried Kubuntu 14.04 on KDE and Ubuntu 14.10 on Unity, and I do not have any crash, just a warning message (in a wxLogMessage dialog) in Opengl canvas, both in Release and Debug version.

JP Charras