Re: This is my first try at collaboring at translating KiCad to Spanish

Hello.

No  problem. I need to learn how to do it and check what I did it. I'll be
available in 30 minutes approximately.

If Spanish translators do early commits or have their own fork with them, I
would like to know if we can work in the same fork.

 I'm far for being as efficient abd skilled at this as both of you, but
want to participate actively and learn while doing it to improve. I want to
be an active contributor to KiCad as much as I can, I hope to be able to
translate and  put my small contribution to help to make KiCad more used
too.

Kind regards.