Re: PATCH for bug #1300719

Damien,

I committed your patch in the product branch r6308.  A few minor
comments on you patch.  Your editor left behind some trailing white
space which violates the KiCad coding policy and you forgot to update
the function name in the doxygen comments for GetUniquePinCount().
Thank you for your contribution to KiCad.

Cheers,

Wayne