Re: OS X RC2 test packages uploaded

> Am 13.11.2015 um 17:01 schrieb Adam Wolf <adamwolf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
>
> Both should work.  It was me tweaking things that shouldn't impact the build, things like Jenkins retries and timeouts and stuff like that.

OK.

The build looks fine, I just opened all applications from the Project Manager (with my last project loaded), and everything behaves as expected [1].

One minor thing I noticed is the version string that is displayed everywhere. It reads:

KiCad (2015-11-08 BZR 6189)-product

I know that this is technically correct, but shouldn’t it instead display „4.0.0-rc2“? Users might be thinking that they didn’t get The Right Thing (TM).

Apart from that everything looks great. Thanks, Adam!

Best,

Johannes

[1] Apart from opening a empty, grey „Pcbnew“ when clicking on the Module Editor button from the Project Manager behind the Module Editor window (which for itself works). But I think this is a known issue (at least I remember seeing this before in my own builds and your nightlies… Do we have a bug report for this?).