Re: OS X RC2 test packages uploaded

Wow - lots of reasonable changes to the OSX version:

  Two finger + Shift - trackpad works intuitively like it should (at
least for me) - move fingers left, picture moves left, move fingers up,
picture moves up, and scroll stops when edge of paper is reached.

  Two finger - trackpad zoom works more slowly and smoothly.

I haven't tested beyond the trackpad motions for now (as these were
blockers for me).

Thanks much to the whole team - including the OSXers.

Bob G