Re: OS X RC2 test packages uploaded

Hi Adam

When you fix the build string I will start link it. I suggest that we
put it into http://downloads.kicad-pcb.org/osx/stable/ and remove the
date timestamp from the filename. I can move the file if you want.

I will repost what I wrote to the debian maintainers:

Please do as suggested by Wayne here:
https://www.mail-archive.com/kicad-developers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/msg15285.html

I realise that it is not well documented yet, but anyways that is the
way to do it for now.

A note to everyone maintaining auto builders, please add
"-DKICAD_REPO_NAME=stable -DKICAD_BUILD_VERSION=4.0.0-rc2" to your build
configuration to generate the correct build version string.