Re: OS X RC2 test packages uploaded

1) I need some sort of "number to increment" if it isn't the timestamp,
otherwise there's no way to tell different artifacts when I update my
builder scripts to be better.  Would just the date be better?  If not, I'll
have to do a -1, -2, -3, and that gets gross because then I need to keep
track of what number I'm on.

2) I will change the version string shortly and reupload, and I can move
them into stable during the upload process as well.

Adam Wolf