Re: poly2tri

On 13.11.2015 20:49, jp charras wrote:
> Le 12/11/2015 20:52, Mark Roszko a écrit :
>> Woops, my bad. They were going to remove poly2tri when removing boost::polygon
>>
>> On Thu, Nov 12, 2015 at 2:50 PM, Mark Roszko <mark.roszko@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>> From what I can recall, poly2tri was intended as the replacement for
>>> boost::polygon.

> CERN guys have added this lib, but I don't know if it was used.
>
> It is a small lib, and if you need to use it, I do not see any problem.

Hi,

I've added it initially for Delaunay triangulation (used in ratsnest
calculation), but later on Orson decided to use another lib (halfedge)
for that purpose. The other purpose is keeping convex/triangulated
partitions of filled zones/keepouts (for future DRC checks and P&S
keepout support).

Cheers,
Tom