Re: FOSDEM 2016

On Fri, Nov 13, 2015 at 5:32 PM, Wayne Stambaugh <stambaughw@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I just submitted my request to present at the EDA dev room for FOSDEM
> 2016.  After last years unexpected EDA dev room success, I am hoping to
> see more of you at this years EDA dev room.  I believe we are getting a
> larger room after last years room was standing room only for most of the
> presentations.  I'm looking forward to seeing you there.

The competition for rooms in FOSDEM is fierce :) We have been promoted
from room AW1.124 last year (59 seats) to room AW1.121 this year (82
seats). I think we will have a full room again this year, but at least
we have a room! Several devroom proposals had to be rejected due to
lack of space. I believe the FOSDEM organizers are working on live
broadcast and monitors so people who cannot make it into the rooms can
still see the talks. Looking forward to seeing many of you there!

Javier