Re: FOSDEM 2016

Congratulations! All the involved people in the project deserve it. You all
are doing an amazing work, revitalizing the project in an unprecedented way.

I have high hopes too. I want to help a bit more progressively, but I'm
quite busy these days :(

I would love to see the videos with English subtitles. I promise to
translate them to Spanish, it's easier than .po files :D