Re: OS X RC2 test packages uploaded

The OS X RC2 build, with a much shorter, prettier filename that is mirrored
in the version string, is building on my autobuilder.  Assuming it builds,
it'll autoupload and be moved into the stable directory.

We should make sure the nightlies cleaner-outer cronjob won't remove them.

Thanks folks, please let me know if there is anything that needs to be
updated, packaging wise, with the RC2 package for OS X.

(I'm very, very excited to start working on the testing stuff I've held off
on until the 4.0.0 release...)

Adam Wolf
Cofounder and Engineer
Wayne and Layne, LLC