Re: Help with text rotation in Kicad eagle PCB import

I am not exactly sure if this is the same problem, related, or not all
all related. What exactly is the use cases you are comparing?. But: If
I remember correctly... this is because of a "feature" in KiCad where
you are not allowed to have reference and value texts upside down. I
think this is a stupid and artificial restriction, which should not
exist IMHO.