Re: packages3d fix for OS X

Slick!  Faster than I thought to make the change on a branch for
kicad-libraries.  This would make it so new from-source builders on OS X
install their packages3d to the same place as nightly and release users.

If you think it's a good idea, I'll propose the 8 line patch to Carl and
the rest of the library folks.

Adam Wolf
Cofounder and Engineer
W&L