Re: packages3d fix for OS X

So originally,  I mostly forgot that people do source builds on OS X. :)

After thinking about it, I think we need both search paths in kiface_i, the
new default in pgmbase, and the docs changed.  All of these are in the
patch on this list.

Then we also could make the kicad-library repo put the packages3d the same
place that the nightlies do, which I have done and tested but it is on git
so I haven't attached the patch, but it is basically if apple, install to
modules/.., but if not, install to modules/.

This should make it so new users on nightlies have a good default, new
users on source builds have a good default, and shouldn't impact old
nightly users who have preferences files already.

It would impact current from-source users, who update kicad-library and
expect the 3D data to go into modules/packages3d.  If you have any thoughts
about how to mitigate that, or if it's something we are OK accepting, let
me know.

I can also investigate doing this in a different way, or ignore the issue
until the 3d refactor work which will make a lot of this moot, but it has
been reported a few times in the last few months.

Adam Wolf