Re: packages3d fix for OS X

It sounds like this is going to break the existing behavior so I would
rather wait until after the stable release unless we can guarantee that
it will continue to work on existing installs.

Moving forward, it probably makes more sense to install the 3D models
along side the library and module paths so we end up with:

${KICAD_DATA}/modules
${KICAD_DATA}/library
${KICAD_DATA}/packages3d

instead of:

${KICAD_DATA}/modules
${KICAD_DATA}/library
${KICAD_DATA}/modules/packages3d

on all platforms.  Are users still using the legacy module libraries?  I
believe they were all converted to the pretty format when the new file
formats were implemented.  We could get rid of them as well during the
next development cycle.