Re: kicad StepUp new tool: How to interactive align 3d model to pcbnew footprint

When the 3D refactor is done and an Export API completed it will be
possible to
integrate this with kicad via an optional plugin - no more fiddling about
on the
command line. There's a lot of work to do yet but it's something to look
forward
to.

- Cirilo