Re: Release - licenses and legal issues

Just a quick update on the license front.  I received permission to use
the gEDA symbol library exception license for use in our libraries.  I
have sent an initial draft to the FSF for comment just to make sure it's
sane.  As soon as I hear back from them, I will forward the license text
to be added to our library licensing statement on the KiCad website.  I
was hoping to hear back from them before the stable release but it will
have to wait until next week.  I believe this covers the last of our
licensing issues.

Cheers,

Wayne