Re: Improved linux KiCad build script kicad-install.sh

Lachlan,

I was looking over your changes to the kicad-install.sh script and
noticed that you have licensed it under the MIT license.  I know there
is no license at the top of the original file but I'm pretty sure Dick
would have licensed this under the GPL2+ along with the rest of the
KiCad source code he contributed.  You can not change the license
without permission from the author.  You should either change your
license to GPL2+ or get permission from Dick to license it under the MIT
license.

Thanks,

Wayne