Re: Not Print Debian 8.2 Kicad BZR 4027 Printer HP Laserjet P1102w

Hi,

On 01.12.2015 07:52, Ike Shields wrote:

> I am having trouble printing the last part (print to copper. it is the
> printed to photo paper then laminated onto Copper) when I print all I
> get is the small drill holes and solder pads no tracks.

Could it be that some of the "Layer" or "Render" checkboxes on the right
are disabled? These appear to be affecting print output.

Also, in principle, "Print" is for hardcopies only. To export to
production, use the "Plot" function, which can also write PostScript.

   Simon