eagle_pcbnew.cpp eagle import part NAME and VALE display fix

Bug:   pcbnew  always shows  NAME and VALUE fields, even there are not
present in Eagle brd package definition.
          Also  when the  "both option" is enable in  Eagle,  on part NAME
or  part VALE  fields,  it should display    "NAME = R1"   or  "VALUE =
LPC3130"   etc.
          Thou I'm not sure if the will break something in pcbnew.  For
example if a script is looking at those fields.

There are number of other problems,  with text rotation, and also the big
one I don't like is the import changing line width's with out warning you !
These will be for the next set of patches.

I have include links to the Eagle Original files,  pictures and patch, as
I'm not to spam up the developers list with pictures.. etc.
I'm not sure if this is the preferred way of sending picture's but, unless
there is any objection I will do it that way for examples/pic's to
developers mailing list.

1: The example picture  of the Eagle Original  PCB.
http://www.cosmosc.com/kicad/eagle_plugin.cpp-bugreport1/PX4FMUv2.4.6.brd-TextImportBugDemoEagleOrgnale1.png
     ( what is what we would like KiCad pcbnew to look like )

2:  Picture of KiCad bzr 6336 results (showing bug)  from
http://www.cosmosc.com/kicad/eagle_plugin.cpp-bugreport1/PX4FMUv2.4.6.kicad_pcb-TextImportBugDemo1.png
     ( what the current pcbnew version shows after import of the example
PCB. )

3:  Picture from KiCad pcbnew with fix patch applied
http://www.cosmosc.com/kicad/eagle_plugin.cpp-bugreport1/PX4FMUv2.4.6.kicad_pcb-TextImportBugDemo1_Fix1.png
     ( What the imported PCB looks like after patching Kicad pcbnew )

4: The Patch is at
http://www.cosmosc.com/kicad/eagle_plugin.cpp-bugreport1/eagle_plugin.cpp.patch

5: And the Eagle test files are at

http://www.cosmosc.com/kicad/eagle_plugin.cpp-bugreport1/PX4FMUv2.4.6.brd