Re: access IDF export function through python

Hi Miguel and Cirilo,

the function is
   void PCB_EDIT_FRAME::ExportToIDF3( wxCommandEvent& event )

the best would be if that could be executed from a python call (included in pcbnew.py) ...

a second thing that I would like to ask is the ability to have a button to be configured to execute a python file as if it would be invoked in pcbnew python console... That would make the way to execute a python script inside pcbnew more human than geek...

thank you for your advices

Maurice