Re: [rfc patch] replace avhttp with libcurl

Le 03/12/2015 18:33, Mark Roszko a écrit :
> Ah yes I was planning on fixing that warning, its silly noise.
>

> That cacert problem is interesting, though generally troubleshootable
>
> It generally looks for a "cacert" file in the program's folder and
> then PATH unless we specify it explicitly (usually no point as Linux
> has it as a system package)
> In a Windows distribution of kicad we would just have to copy cacert
> to the kicad bin which is fine.
>
> You can try
> pacman -S ca-certificates
> or
> pacman -S mingw-w64-x86_64-ca-certificates
>
> (since I get confused by the package paths and ugh it gets confusing
> between shells).
>

> Are you able to invoke a curl HTTPS connection in the shell?
> curl https://www.google.com

Thanks for your help.

I can now invoke a curl https connection, after re-installing
ca-certificates (the initial installed file was empty, and curl did not
work when running "curl https://www.google.com";).

For instance I can download the github data from command:
curl https://api.github.com/orgs/KiCad/repos

Unfortunately, I still have the "CURL Request Failed" issue when running
pcbnew (the certificate file ca-bundle.crt coming from ca-certificates
re-install is also copied from mingw32 in PATH)

--
Jean-Pierre CHARRAS