Re: Uninitialized KISYSMOD issue on OS X?

I am glad I am not the only one puzzled by this.

I also searched the plists, because at one point we were putting
environment variables in there, but that stopped over a year ago I thought.

Oh the other hand--

Is it possible he had some other error, and saw the debug messages that say
line numbers (which do have the build paths from my server), and searched,
and thought this bug is the same issue he's having?

Adam Wolf